Wunderful, georgeous shot and I always loved the quotes by Osho.
Lou, I'm not gone for good, I'm just resting and thinking about doing something new in this big world of Internet. I'll be posting something again in the next few days, I promise.
Thanks for your kind comment and loyalty over all the years as a good photographer friend. I appreciate that, Lou! Susanne :-)
Well lets see, I have not been on my Zen site for a while, so I wanted to post some of my Pine lands adventures in my continue quest for fine art. Hope you enjoy it. Buy a print on this site, click the link pinelands photographs for sale pinelands art art for sale
Wunderful, georgeous shot and I always loved the quotes by Osho.
ReplyDeleteLou, I'm not gone for good, I'm just resting and thinking about doing something new in this big world of Internet. I'll be posting something again in the next few days, I promise.
Thanks for your kind comment and loyalty over all the years as a good photographer friend. I appreciate that, Lou!
Susanne :-)